ITIL®4 SPECIALIST CREATE, DELIVER AND SUPPORT (CDS)
3 días Consultar fechas
Área: Informática y Comunicaciones
Tipo de Formación: General-Abierta
Modalidad: Aula virtual/Presencial
This course begins your journey toward the ITIL Managing Professional designation. You will acquire insight that will allow you to integrate different valuestreams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services. Armed with this knowledge and skill set, you will be confident in runningthose IT-enabled services, teams and workflows successfully. The associated certification exam voucher is included with this course.
The course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered ‘end-to-end’ from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work. During this course, you will:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Understand service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
Delegates attending this course must have successfully achieved the ITIL 4 Foundation Qualification; your certificate must be presented as documentaryevidence to gain admission to this course. Ideally candidates should have at least two years professional experience working in IT Service Managemen.
The ITIL 4 CDS Qualification would most likely suit the following delegates:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
The above list is a suggestion only; individuals may wish to attend based on their own career aspirations, personal goals or objectives. Delegates may take asfew or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs.
1.- Plan and build service value streams
Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system
Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system
Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system
2.- ITIL Practices Contributing to the Creation Delivery and Support of Services
Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for a new service
Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support
3.- How to create delivery and support services
Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including understand the use and value of the
following across the service value system