COMPTIA ADVANCED SECURITY PRACTITIONER (CASP+)
5 días Consultar fechas
Área: Informática y Comunicaciones
Tipo de Formación: Certificación IT
Modalidad: Aula Virtual
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
– Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
– Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
– Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
– Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
– Implement cryptographic techniques, security controls for hosts and mobile devices, network security, and security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
– Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
– Conduct security assessments; responding to and recovering from security incidents.
1 – Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
2 – Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
Facilitate Collaboration Across Business Units
Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
3 – Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
4 – Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
5 – Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
Select Cryptographic Techniques
6 – Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
Select Host Hardware and Software
Virtualize Servers and Desktops
Protect Boot Loaders
7 – Implementing Security Controls for Mobile Devices
Implement Mobile Device Management
Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
8 – Implementing Network Security
Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
Implement Advanced Network Design
Implement Network Security Controls
9 – Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
Implement Security Throughout the Technology Lifecycle
Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
Implement Application Security Controls
10 – Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
Select Technical Deployment Models
Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
11 – Conducting Security Assessments
Select Security Assessment Methods
Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
12 – Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis